Welcome to the HS Media Center
EDUCATION • TECHNOLOGY • COMMUNITY
Here in the High School Media Center, our goal is to teach both students and staff how to obtain and use information to assure the integration of information skills into the instructional curriculum.
We have many resources available including:
• Books -Fiction, Non-fiction, Reference (ebooks and hard copies)
• Ebooks & Audio books
• Computer Labs
• Audio and Visual Equipment
• iPad hardware and software help
• Studio spaces with video, audio and photography capabilities
• Large spaces for studying, collaborations and performances
Come see us in the Media Center!